We Are The Music Makers, And We Are The Dreamers of Dreams
Please make sure your student does the following before heading to the Gibraltar Fire Station/City Hall:
* 8:30 am - Pick up instrument at Carlson (if needed)
* 9:15am - Meet at the Gibraltar Fire Station/City Hall - See Map to the right - for Warm-Up.
* 10am - Parade Starts.
* 11am - Parade ends and the band sets up and plays for the 4th of July Service at the Gibraltar Community Center.
* 12pm - Band dismissed - Pick up student at from Gibraltar Community Center area.
* Khaki shorts.
* Blue t-shirt (All students received their Blue Band Shirt at the July 1st practice).
* Real Shoes (tennis - NO flip flops or sandals, boots, slides, etc...) - otherwise your feet will hurt.
Annually the Marching Marauders are invited to march in Gibraltar's 4th of July Parade.
Gibraltar 4th of July Parade