We Are The Music Makers, And We Are The Dreamers of Dreams
Gibraltar 4th of July Parade
Please make sure your student does the following before heading to the Gibraltar Fire Station/City Hall:
* 8:30 am - Pick up instrument at Carlson (if needed)
* 9:15am - Meet at the Gibraltar Fire Station/City Hall - See Map to the right - for Warm-Up.
* 10am - Parade Starts.
* 11am - Parade ends and the band sets up and plays for the 4th of July Service at the Gibraltar Community Center.
* 12pm - Band dismissed - Pick up student at from Gibraltar Community Center area.
* Khaki shorts.
* Blue t-shirt (All students received their Blue Band Shirt at the July 1st practice).
* Real Shoes (tennis - NO flip flops or sandals, boots, slides, etc...) - otherwise your feet will hurt.
Annually the Marching Marauders are invited to march in Gibraltar's 4th of July Parade.