We Are The Music Makers, And We Are The Dreamers of Dreams
Please see the end of this page for fundraising payment policies.
Scrip - WHAT IS SCRIP INFO Doc
- Did you know that you can do an e-scrip? For example, If you decide to go out that night, you can order an e-certificate and it will be available within 5-10 minutes for use. You pay for your meal and earn some profit to your student account. The e-scrip is available 24/7. Certain gift cards are reloadable too. So if it's a store you frequent (like Meijer), you can reload it and it will be available the next day. This option does seem to take overnight.
- Orders are taken on the 1st and 15th of each month. Gift cards are returned usually within a week. Orders received within 4 days of order date and can be sent home with your child or picked up. This is a very good way to earn money for your child's band account. See the Scrip Order Form for the list of gift cards AND percentages of the gift card amount which will go directly into your child's band account. Some gift cards offer much higher percentages than others.
- If you are interested in ordering Scrip over the summer you can continue to place your order by submitting your order form or going online; if paying by check (please make payable to Gibraltar Music Boosters) and give to Jennifer Bachman by the 1st and 15th of each month.
- In addition, you can now create your own account on www.shopwithscrip.com and order on-line and either pay by cash, check or Presto Pay which will take the money right from your bank account. You can create your own account using the band's enrollment code D136F44L39786. Once you create your account you can submit your order and pay when you pick it up. You can also view a Presto Pay video to explain how that process works.
- Decide if you want to pay by check or Presto Pay (bank account)
a. If by check, create order and send check to school and drop in box (Label envelope SCRIP)
b. If by Presto pay - create a Presto Pay account (takes 2-3 days), place order. Payment will be withdrawn from account as early as next day.
- Jennifer will see what you order, whether online or by ordering through her. She will let our treasurer know each month what the profits are. This is a great way to build up money in your child's account!
If you have any questions, please email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 313-320-8959.
Scrip Order Form.pdf
Music Boosters have several fundraising opportunities throughout the year. Fundraisers are not mandatory, but a portion of the proceeds will go into individual band member's accounts and a portion goes into the general fund to pay for instrument repairs, vehicle maintenance, uniforms, etc... Student accounts are used to offset the cost of Marching Band. See the chart below to see how each fundraiser works.
Fundraising PAYMENT Policies
- ALL SALES MUST BE PREPAID
- PREPAYMENT MUST BE IN THE FORM OF CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER. IF YOU WISH TO PAY BY CHECK, SEE POLICY #3.
- IF YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT TO PAY BY CHECK, THEY MUST WRITE THE CHECK PAYABLE TO YOU, THEN YOU WILL PAY THE BAND IN CASH OR BY USING ONE CHECKFOR THE THE WHOLE AMOUNT.
- PLEASE WRITE YOUR CHILD'S NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ON THAT CHECK.
- THE CHECK SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO THE: GIBRALTAR MUSIC BOOSTERS.
- Scrip has additional payment options detailed above.